This home will suit family groups who want more space. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate eating and livingÂ zones provide many options for accomodating temporary visitors. The staggered form lends itself to the additionÂ of large verandahs to the front and back. A second bathroom and large laundry have convenient access to the rearÂ yard.
The home is designed to be fi t-for-purpose, and will be further customised to best suit your site â€“ be it rural or inÂ town.
FEATURES & FITTINGS
- The selection of durable fixtures and finishes is undertaken in consultation with residents.
- The home complies with the National Indigenous Housing Guide with a focus on personal and familyÂ wellbeing though attention to health and safety.
- Engineer designed reinforced concrete slab for durability and thermal efficiency.
- Lockable storage in each bedroom.
- Choice of wall cladding material â€“ Colorbond Custom Orb or JH Scyon in a large selection of colours.
- Lightweight construction on a concrete slab with a high level of insulation in ceilings and walls to helpÂ moderate internal temperatures.
- Windows placed to encourage cross-flow-ventilation.
- Plenty of storage, including lockable cupboard, in kitchen pantry.
- Choice of internal colour schemes.
- Passive design principles, environmentally responsible and energy efficient.
- Solid external and internal doors.
- Anti-mould paint in all wet areas.
- Powdercoated aluminium doors and windows with security screens.